Forum For world of Warcraft's Legio Triumphalis Guild

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Website Revamp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelina

PostSubject: Website Revamp   Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:52 pm

Ok guys, I know I have been MIA for WAY to long, but I am back now, and our website is in horrible need of updating. I appreciate it to all of you who have been posting in the forums, please keep it up, those of you who haven't been here, don't make me hunt your asses down and skin you! POST its not hard and it makes us look truly active!. If we are ever going to be a guild able to match our sister Knights Templar we need to present ourselves in a strong way.
Let me know what you would like to see happen with the website peeps, this is OUR project, as it is OUR guild.
Back to top Go down
Aythya

PostSubject: Re: Website Revamp   Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:27 pm

I've also been thinking it might be time for a website revamping. I really like the look and feel of the forums site we have - maybe we can put all our information here, instead of trying to have separate guild and forum websites. Maybe make a "Guild Information" spot in the forums and put all the info from the other website there and lock it as a post if it's still forum-style (am I making sense?)

Or maybe we could try a setup like KT has from epicmount.com, where it's kind of an all-in-one package deal.

-Aythya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lina

PostSubject: Re: Website Revamp   Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:42 pm

WE can easily merge everything here, i don't recommend using the KT setup, its a very complicated back system and i don't have time to mess with it. give me a week or two and i will get everything put here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Website Revamp   

Back to top Go down

Website Revamp
Page 1 of 1