Legio Triumphalis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legio Triumphalis

Forum For world of Warcraft's Legio Triumphalis Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Events - Let your voice be heard!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aythya

Aythya

Guild Events - Let your voice be heard! Empty
PostSubject: Guild Events - Let your voice be heard!   Guild Events - Let your voice be heard! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:20 am

Hey fellow Legios, it sounds like people would like to start having guild events again, so post below what the best times on Saturdays and/or Sundays would be for you all. Or send Aythya an in-game mail if you prefer. If you don't let me know what works best, I'll assume you don't care and just pick a time and day based on when our tanks and healers can show up Very Happy

If enough people are interested, we can always schedule one event on Saturday and another on Sunday - maybe have one be for higher level stuff (that Bright and/or Azerthus can tank) and one be for lower level stuff (that Mekenis can tank). Let me know what you think!

Also, if you want, post the dungeons, dungeon quests and/or group quests you would like to get done.
Back to top Go down
Aythya

Aythya

PostSubject: Re: Guild Events - Let your voice be heard!   Guild Events - Let your voice be heard! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:27 am

Aythya would like to do some dungeons she's never been to (like Mana Tombs). She also needs rep from Steamvaults and Shattered Halls.

Cairina needs Shadow Labyrinth for her first Kara key fragment - I know, I know, she doesn't really need it since Blizzard changed the requirements for entering Kara, but I'd still like to get it for her.

Mekenis still really needs some tanking experience, so another few trips through Scarlet Monastery would be nice - maybe do the other wings. Or perhaps a trip through Uldaman, or another level 40-ish dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Hiwaemun

Hiwaemun

PostSubject: Re: Guild Events - Let your voice be heard!   Guild Events - Let your voice be heard! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:12 am

Ok anytime on Sunday after 12:00 noon is good for me, and if i know ahead of time can make time on Sat.
Back to top Go down
Moghlair

PostSubject: Re: Guild Events - Let your voice be heard!   Guild Events - Let your voice be heard! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:23 am

This weekend I'm good Saturday morning through the afternoon probably. Beyond that its really just a matter of knowing ahead of time and I can change my schedule around. Happy to help with any of the aforementioned dungeons Aythya.
Back to top Go down
Azerthus

Azerthus

PostSubject: Re: Guild Events - Let your voice be heard!   Guild Events - Let your voice be heard! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:59 am

I'm good for tomorrow evening and all day Sunday after 12pm est., am also game for pretty well any run, just send me an in-game mail if yah miss me tomorrow. My schedule runs 7on, 4off, 7on, 3 off starting tomorrow night, so I'm sure to be around . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brightbl

PostSubject: Re: Guild Events - Let your voice be heard!   Guild Events - Let your voice be heard! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:00 am

I can do sat nites around 6 server time possiblly friday nites also and during times on sunday, outside of that i can do my best to try and make whatever is scheduled. Bright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Events - Let your voice be heard!   Guild Events - Let your voice be heard! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Events - Let your voice be heard!
Page 1 of 1